I am thinking of releasing a Daniel doll with a pull-string that says five phrases:
1. I need to go potty! (When he's about to go right then and there.)
2. I'm afraid. (Used as an excuse not to do things, like clean his room or turn on the lights.)
3. I'm thirsty. (A filler phrase, for when he can't think of something interesting to say.)
4. I'm hungry. (Said every 7 minutes while awake.)
4 a. I'm still hungry. (After a snack of two cheese sticks, a pb&j, and some crackers.)
5. I don't like that! (Said anytime he walks through the kitchen and I am fixing something for the rest of us that is not cheese sticks/peanut butter and jelly/crackers.)
But you know what's a good way to scratch off #3-5 when I am tired of hearing him? Chick-Fil-A! He loves going there. I'm thirsty? Here, go get some more lemonade. I'm hungry? Eat these chicken nuggets! I'm still hungry? Go trade in that toy for some ice cream. I don't like that? Yes, you do. Everyone likes Chick-Fil-A. And Wednesday night, 5-8 p.m., the Chick-Fil-A in Holly Springs will be having a Team Eve night. So if you're local and don't have any dinner plans, come on out! They will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Eve's medical bills. All you have to do is print out this sheet and present it when you pay for your meal (you can right click on it and select "print picture"):
Drive-through counts, too! And there are two on a page in case the person behind you forgot theirs and you want to share the love.
Click here to join Team Eve on Facebook. We have some seriously awesome friends who have put this together. I think I will make sure they get the first Dan doll when it hits the shelves.