Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happee Birthdae, Natulee

There's not much I can't do with a free font and the never-ending pile of card stock leftover from Daniel's second birthday.


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birdday, Dan

I like the tradition of making your kids make their own birthday desserts.  It doesn't have to be cake- you can stick a candle in most anything.  Unless they want birthday soup for dessert, in which case you'd have to float some tea lights in it.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Last month I was totally in the mood to not get up early in the morning and tackle a long-ass hike but I was kind of in the mood to get up early in the morning and watch other people tackle a long-ass hike, so I got in my van and spent a weekend volunteering at an Ultimate Hike.  It was a lot easier than actually fundraising and hiking.  Plus, I got to turn off the Kidz Bop on the way down and listened to all the horrible CDs I bought in high school that I believed to be the epitome of good music but turns out to be 80% horrible.  And I screamed that 80% at the top of my lungs BECAUSE I COULD.  The other 20% I sang in my Aaron Neville voice.  I know, you're disappointed you weren't riding shotgun.  You should be.  I AM GOOD.