Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does this backpack make my butt look big?

First order of business: dishwasher is repaired. The repairman showed up within the service window, had the part we needed, and fixed it. And turns out he works for Sears.

But the best part was being told that I need to give him all 5's on the customer service survey. That's like showing me an ink blot and telling me to say, "That's me smiling with my new, beautiful, and in good repair Kenmore appliance!"


When Natalie got home from school, I gave her a glass of milk with her snack.

Nat: Does this have fat in it?
Me: What?
Nat: Does. This. Have. Fat. In. It?
Me: Does what have fat in it?
Nat: The milk. Does the milk have fat in it?
Me: Just a little. It's 1/2%. I got tricked by the color of the lid and bought it by mistake.
Nat: I only drink skim. I don't like tasting this fat in my mouth. I'm putting this cup in the sink to be washed.

Well I guess it's a good thing the dishwasher is all hunky-dory now.

And you better believe I'm going to remember this conversation next year when we hit up the fair.

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! That cracks me up to picture Nat saying that! You will have to remind her of that comment every time she wants something fattening. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone doesn't need to bother with trick or treating this year! Wouldn't want to gunk her up with all that fat! LOL Melissa

    ReplyDelete