1. I Can't Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar;
2. The theme song to The Dukes of Hazzard;
1. I Can't Drive 55 is a world-class music video with big hair, stunts, and ugly side-kicks with futuristic pit crew uniforms. It also suggests that excessive speeding will score you a "Wanted" poster in your neighborhood post office. Wanted dead or alive. Dead or alive!
2. If you can't sing The Dukes of Hazzard theme song in its entirety, you're going to feel really silly out there with your cornhole boards. What are you going to sing...the theme to Three's Company?
3. This 2011 die-cast will benefit the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation. It features hand prints of childhood cancer survivors; Eve's is in the top image to the right of the rear tire, in purple.
Go get one before I send Sammy Hagar to your house in that orange jumpsuit. He's got nothing left to lose.