Sunday, January 22, 2012

Go Pack!

Because I'm friends with the most awesomest photographer I know, we get the most awesomest family pictures.  I'm talking about Wolfpack pride!  Because winter pics with hats and scarves are so 2010.  Or until we decide to wear hats and scarves for winter pics again.










So...you know the drill.  Become a fan of Jo's PhotoMojo on Facebook and check out what other awesome stuff she's up to!  She's cool, she's talented, and she hates childhood cancer so much that she's raised thousands of dollars for the cause since Eve was diagnosed.  Can your photographer say the same?  Plus, she doesn't eat nacho cheese so if you go out with her, you don't have to worry about her stealing any.

Priorities.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that Jo's Photomojo is aweseome, I can tell by the photos. But it also doesn't hurt to have such a gorgeous family to photograph. As my grandma would say, "You're all so damn cute I could eat you up", but I won't say that cause it's creepy and I don't get it. I'll just say, Beuatiful family!

    ReplyDelete